Friday 14 September 2018

Mr. Flower's Music Blog!

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to read my blog! We had a lot of fun this week!


JK: we had a lot of fun singing songs and laughing a lot. My students seem to love me and I really enjoy having them as students!

SK: These students are learning the notes of the musical alphabet and are learning to read the notes on the Treble Clef.

Gr1: These students are learning about melody and why it is important. I have been playing great melodies on my guitar and they have been singing them while I play chords.

Gr 2: We are having so much fun learning scales! I have been showing them the difference between the Major and Minor scales and have been getting them to play them(and earning stickers) on my xylophone!

Gr.3: These students are doing so well with my Ear Training unit! I would play and then sing a note and they are learning how to sing that same note and then harmonize with it. This is going even better than I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Flower's Music Blog December 7

Hello p arents of SJA, It has been a busy week(as usual) for the teachers at SJA. We have been busy prepping for the big Christmas ...