Friday 12 October 2018

Mr. Flower's Blog Oct 12

Happy Friday St. Jude's Academy!

We had a short week but it was still a lot of fun! We are almost finishing up with our first unit and have been preparing for a test that will be given very soon. Students have been working hard in my class but are still having a lot of fun!


JK: The students are getting better at singing! They show a lot of enthusiasm while singing and they seem to really enjoy music!

SK: These student are getting better at labelling the notes on the bass clef and treble clef. I can't believe how well they are doing!

Gr.1 : we have been spending a lot of time with the xylophone and I am getting them to play their favourite songs. It can be a little tricky but these students are getting the hang of this!

Gr.2: The students of Gr.2 are a fun bunch of kids! They have had a great time in my class but I have decided to make it more challenging by getting them to play notes to a metronome. They have been given homework and I hope they will work hard to get it done!

Gr.3: These students have been a lot of fun to be around! They are really smart and have been having a great time in my class. They have learned all the Major scales and how they work. I am really proud of them!


I have been growing more attached to the students, teachers and parents of St. Jude's! It is a fun place to be and look forward to coming here every day! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Flower's Music Blog December 7

Hello p arents of SJA, It has been a busy week(as usual) for the teachers at SJA. We have been busy prepping for the big Christmas ...