Friday 16 November 2018

Mr. Flower's Music Blog November 16

Hello parents of SJA!


We have had a really fun and productive week! The kids have been getting better with their Christmas Concert songs and it is nice to see how much that are progressing.

JK: Mrs. Padovan's class are singing "Five Mince Pies" very well and are doing it with a lot of enthusiasm! Miss Fisher and Miss King's class are still working on learning the correct words to "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and "I'm the Happiest Christmas Tree".


SK: Miss Bannon and Mrs. Gray's class are both doing "The Christmas Clap" and it has been a lot of fun! Mrs. Blair's class is doing "the Reindeer Pokey" and it is a lot of fun to see them singing and dancing!

GR 1: Mr. Foster's class is doing "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and "Up on the Housetop" really well! Miss Brew's class is doing the classic Jackson 5 version of "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town" and it sounds great! Miss Gandy's class is doing "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday" really well.

GR 2: Miss Smith's class is doing a dance to the song " Jingle Bell Rock". It has been a lot of fun teaching them the dance moves and watching them "get it". Miss Coldswell's class is doing "Let It Snow" and it sounds great!

GR 3: Miss Foti's class is doing a delightful song called "Mamacita Where is Santa Clause?"( I think it is called this!) and it sounds great. Miss Chiapetta's class is having a great time doing the song "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" and it is sounding awesome as well!


I really enjoy working with these students and have had a lot of fun teaching them. I don't know how many hugs I get a day and the kids really seem to enjoy my teaching style and music! I look forward to the Christmas Concert and hope to see all of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Flower's Music Blog December 7

Hello p arents of SJA, It has been a busy week(as usual) for the teachers at SJA. We have been busy prepping for the big Christmas ...